About Me

My photo
I'm a critic. A person with wit and wisdom. Does not care about knowledge but do too care about wisdom. Wisdom won't fail.

Subscribe Here

Road Trip Kept Me Awake!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 0 comments

I really care less and give a little attention on going for a road trip. It just feels boring and uncomfortable when you travel until you get to your target place. The truth is, when I was young, I experience travelling more than a couple of times. And I don’t see anything special to it. I’m really not fond of taking pictures along the way and I’d rather not try it, but not until now, having discovered the greatness of nature’s appearance and its grace.

I got myself on my way to Cagayan,Philippines, a five-hour travel by land from Davao City, Philippines, joining my mother’s trip for her job.
Since, she will be the only one traveling and it would be tiring to drive without having someone to talk to. We started travelling from six in the morning and arrived at the spot within almost eleven in the morning. While on the road, I really can’t help to be sleepy since I don’t enjoy travelling. And I didn’t even noticed that I felt asleep. Suddenly, not knowing what’s going on, I woke up because my mother was calling my name and saying “Kuya, look at your right side area. Does it look nice?”. Well I gave it a try to look and I really got shocked with what I saw. I felt I was at the top of the clouds and just a sight away from them. These clouds are below me. That picture really made me awoke for the rest of the road trip to get a copy of it and have it posted here to be shared to you guys. Well, here is the picture below. I hope you will like it too. The same way I do.

0 comments: to “ Road Trip Kept Me Awake! so far...

Blog Market

Blog With Sense

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog