About Me

My photo
I'm a critic. A person with wit and wisdom. Does not care about knowledge but do too care about wisdom. Wisdom won't fail.

Subscribe Here

All Thanks To You

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 0 comments

This maybe not a blogger may want to read because this is my own life. But I want to post this here, in my electronic diary. Well, it starts with just a simple thank you for the one I truly treasure and admire. All thanks for her, I became a person that is much sincere than my past life. She just supports me all the way in my struggles in life. At times when I fall back, she helps me stand up. When I fail, when all went wrong and I felt like my world’s gonna break, she’s there, not even a single percent of her trust for me broke. She comforts me and let me see the best of me that was hidden before. She’s all I need. My princess, I will surely treasure for the rest of my life.

All thanks to you. We’ve come this far, two years and a month is not short and I will surely say that I know what I really feel for you. We’ll never break this. We will be strong, hence, we became strong, we became one. I never expected this. Our love, the only love that connects us, will be remembered and never be broken. My baby, for the rest of my life. Until I stop breathing, you will always be here in my heart, and in my mind.

I offer you this picture. I took this picture while having a road trip to cagayan with my beloved mother. I offer you this as a sign of my gratitude and love, trust and sincerity. Look at it, does it look like you favorite sea living thing? A D*****N perhaps?

0 comments: to “ All Thanks To You so far...

Blog Market

Blog With Sense

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog