About Me

My photo
I'm a critic. A person with wit and wisdom. Does not care about knowledge but do too care about wisdom. Wisdom won't fail.

Subscribe Here

A Fresh Start

Monday, April 7, 2008 0 comments

So I made up my mind. I got pissed with my first blog since it can't go through smorty. But now, I start a new one. I really can't stop blogging even though it's easy to quit, but hey, this can make a fortune. Money makers can also be bloggers. We can post loaning companies and comment about them. This blogging really helps in persons shy for speaking their opinions. A high end diary I would say. Technology really is good ayt? I just hope I could make it to smorty now. I do hope. Hmmmm.... Can anyone help me make my blog resourceful and useful? In such a way that my blog could be convenient and helpful to you viewers...

0 comments: to “ A Fresh Start so far...

Blog Market

Blog With Sense

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog