About Me

My photo
I'm a critic. A person with wit and wisdom. Does not care about knowledge but do too care about wisdom. Wisdom won't fail.

Subscribe Here

Make Blogging a Hobby, Not a Habit

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 0 comments

Many people nowadays are associated with their blogs. I am one of it too, and enjoyed blogging. Many made blogging a hobby but making blog a habit is much more. Keep in mind that blogging is not an income generator as it only helps you to have an extra amount of income. Also, having stress due to over usage of computer for blogging is really risky and could lead you to stroke or worst, death.

There have been reported that there are bloggers die due to stress. I too can say just make blogging a hobby, and not a habit. I experienced fast pumping of my heart and itchiness of my eyes due to no sleeping in time and sometimes, I don’t sleep at all. Well, as the one that experienced it, I really got scared because I got focused into blogging, that I forgot my health and risked my life. I am not discouraging you for blogging as I too am fond with it. All I am saying is that, heath is wealth, health is all we got, cherish it and treasure it. Just try to make blogging and your health in balance.

0 comments: to “ Make Blogging a Hobby, Not a Habit so far...

Blog Market

Blog With Sense

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog