About Me

My photo
I'm a critic. A person with wit and wisdom. Does not care about knowledge but do too care about wisdom. Wisdom won't fail.

Subscribe Here

A Crazy Ambition!Living In The Space!

Monday, April 7, 2008 0 comments

Haven’t you been thinking of stuffs you want to fulfill? Setting records for the world or being known as the worlds most destructive person? Let me emphasize this. Have you thought of your craziest ambition before your life span ends? I do, in fact, it really is a crazy ambition and indeed, it is my craziest (as of now).

I’ve been thinking of what to do in my life. If I can have the chance to make my ambitions come true and live with it permanently. Well, I really dream in going to space, I want to experience astonaut’s life. That’s not crazy ambition I guess, but I want to live there and build my own house. I want to conduct a wedding ceremony with my future wife. Have great kids and live as a family. And to keep my hobby in its track, laptop will be on my side to keep me on blogging. No internet connection? No sweat. Make use of the resources at the space like the satellite! It will really do great! Don’t you think it’s crazy? If you have as crazy as mine or much crazier than my craziest dream, tell me. What is your craziest dream?

0 comments: to “ A Crazy Ambition!Living In The Space! so far...

Blog Market

Blog With Sense

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog