About Me

My photo
I'm a critic. A person with wit and wisdom. Does not care about knowledge but do too care about wisdom. Wisdom won't fail.

Subscribe Here

My Poem: An Untiring Heart

Sunday, April 20, 2008 1 comments

People can be fool, persons maybe unjust

Time can also be unfriendly and run fast

But the one we shared would never pass

A Love that burns will always last

At times when we tend to stop

When we drown into problems and try to give up

We have each shoulders to count and lean on

Helping us to stand and give us a sense of memoir

We begin to hate, to fight and even regret

But our love, the love we shared, we can’t forget

For all those times, we become strong

We have been together, we become one

I give you my gratitude and my love

The one that we will cherish and we’ll always have

Promise me we’ll never be apart

That we will have an untiring heart.

Hope you’ll like it. I just thought of this a moment before posting this.

1 comments: to “ My Poem: An Untiring Heart so far...

Blog Market

Blog With Sense

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog